Wood Flooring Trends -
Wide & Long Planks
Join us on
April 5, 2023 at 1pm EST.
We invite you to join us
virtually via Zoom
In-person at our NYC Showroom at the A&D Building
Free of charge to A&D professionals.
If attending in person a light lunch will be served at 12:30pm
NYC Showroom address is
WEST | WOOD Architectural Surfaces
150 East 58th Street Suite 720
New York, NY 10155
Wood Flooring Trends - Wide Plank and Long Planks
This course assists architect and design professionals in understanding the trend toward wide and long plank wood flooring and the variables that should be considered when specifying it for their client projects.
- Explain the differences among strip, plank, parquet wood floors
- Describe the differences between solid, engineered wood floors
- Understand how wide, long plank wood perform as flooring materials
- Discuss how saw cut can minimize performance issues with wide, long plank wood flooring
- Identify the availability, limitations of wide, long plank wood flooring
- Recommend maintenance for wide, long plank wood flooring
Take CEU courses to stay up to date with the latest trends in the wood flooring and surface industry. Offer more options to your clients projects and design solutions that bring their ideas to life.
Provided by the National Wood Floor Association (NWFA).
All courses count towards the following credits:
AIA = 1 LU and IDCEC/ASID/IIDA/ IDC = 1 CEU